So, today is your birthday and you got a gift from your best friend in which there is a brand new Sony WF-1000xm4 Earbuds. But, after the party when you try to connect them with your device. Then, you are having hard time to connect them. So, to solve your problem. Here, in this article we will guide you how to pair Sony WF-1000xm4. Also, we help you to pair your earbuds with other devices like Phone, PC, TV or more.
How To Pair Sony WF-1000xm4?
Follow these general steps to pair Sony WF-1000xm4 :-
- First, remove both Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds from the case.
- Then, put them in pairing mode by placing the earbuds in your ears.
- Then, touch both earbuds sensors with your finger for 5 seconds.
- Wait till you hear the beep sound.
- After hearing a beep sound means that they are in pairing mode.
- Now, turn on the Bluetooth in your device.
- Then, from the list click on Sony WF-1000xm4 to pair.
Note:- If the password prompt shows up then enter “0000” as a password.
How To Put Sony WF-1000xm4 in Pairing Mode?
Before connecting your Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds to your devices, the first thing to do is to put them into pairing mode. After that, you just have turn on the Bluetooth on your device and choose the earbuds.
Follow these steps to put your Sony WF-1000xm4 in pairing mode :-
1. First, remove your both earbuds from the case.
2. Then, put the earbuds in your ears and touch both earbuds sensors with your fingers for 5 seconds.
3. Now, wait for beep sound.
4. After hearing beep sound, means they are in pairing mode.
How To Pair Sony WF-1000xm4 with Android Phones & Tablets?
The steps to turn on Bluetooth in Android devices may varies in other brands. So, follow these steps to pair Sony WF-1000xm4 with android phones & Tablets :-
1. Go to the Setting > Bluetooth and Devices.
2. Then, turn on your Bluetooth and tap on it.
3. Now, remove your Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds from the case and put them in your ears.
4. Touch both earbuds sensors with your fingers for about 5 seconds.
5. After that, a beep sound will be heard which means they are now in paring mode.
6. Now, on your Android device you can see the list of available Bluetooth devices. then, choose the Sony WF-1000xm4 and click on pair.
How To Pair Sony WF-1000xm4 with iPhones & iPad?
First of all, make sure your iPhones or iPad are within the range( 3 feet ) of your Sony WF-1000xm4. Also, your earbuds are fully charge. Sometimes charging can be the issue which causes your earbuds not to connect with your devices.
Now, follow these steps to pair your Sony WF-1000xm4 with iPhones or iPad :-
1. First, remove your earbuds from the case and put them in pairing mode.
2. Now, on your iPhone go to Setting > Bluetooth.
3. Then, tap on toggle to turn on your Bluetooth.
4. Look for the name of your earbuds and click on it to pair.
How To Pair Sony WF-1000xm4 with PC/Laptop?
Make sure your your PC/Laptop have a Bluetooth connectivity and are with in the range of your earbuds. In Window 10 Version 1803(or later) or Window 11, you can use Swift pair function to pair your earbuds easily. To do this follow these steps:-
1. In Window 10, go to setting > Device > Bluetooth & other Devices.
2. Now, tick ☑ the box “Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair”.
3. Also, remove your earbuds from case and put them in pairing mode.
4. After few seconds, a Bluetooth notification will pop-up at the right bottom side of your desktop.
5. Click on the connect button to pair your Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds.
To pair Sony WF-1000xm4 to PC/Laptop without Swift pair
If your Window 10/11 PC doesn’t have a in built Bluetooth feature, then you can use a Bluetooth adapter to pair your WF-1000xm4 earbuds.
Now, follow the pairing process:-
1. In Window 11, go to Setting > Bluetooth and device.
2. Click on Device > Add device > Bluetooth.
3. Tap on toggle to turn on your Bluetooth.
4. Also, take out your WF-1000xm4 earbuds from case and wear them.
5. Put them in pairing mode and wait for saying “Pairing”.
6. After hearing pairing, now on your desktop screen look for Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds from the list and click on it.
7. Once you hear “connected” voice, that means they are paired successfully.
How To Pair Sony WF-1000xm4 with Mac?
Your Mac should have a in built Bluetooth feature (macOS 10.14 Mojave or latest) and if not, then use a Bluetooth adapter to pair Sony WF-1000xm4. Now, follow these steps:-
1. Remove your Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds from case and wear them in your both ears.
2. Put them in pairing mode.
3. On your macOS desktop, open the Apple menu > System Preferences.
4. Then, go to Bluetooth and click on “Turn on Bluetooth”. After that, it will start scanning for nearby available Bluetooth devices.
5. In Devices menu, choose Sony WF-1000xm4 from the list to pair your earbuds with Mac.
6. Use “0000” as a password, if password prompt pops-up.
Also Read:- How To Connect Sony WH-1000XM4 To Mac
In this article we guide you how to pair Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds with Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac. We hope that your pair your new earbuds with your device. If you are interested in these type of content, then see our “how to” guide which can be useful for you in future.